Do you want to join our team?
We are looking for committed and passionate professionals with Revit modeling experience to become part of the Voyansi team!
- Develop Revit models as assigned by your leader.
- Create Revit families and CAD blocks. Coordinate and manage Revit models.
- Provide CAD drafting/BIM modeling and design support.
- Obtain work assignments of either specific design elements or CAD drafting from project managers.
What will you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Develop Revit Projects.
- Model parametric Revit Families.
- Work with a team assigned for each project.
- Provide BIM/Revit deliverables as part of a support team to achieve consistent results for our clients.
- and, integration of Revit products with other Autodesk applications.
What do you need to be successful?
- Degree in Architecture, Industrial design, Civil Engineering, or related
- 1+ years of professional experience using Revit
- Experience modeling Revit families.
- English: upper-intermediate or above.
- Familiarity with other CAD/BIM products is a plus!
- Good communication skills
- Fully committed and self-driven
- Ability to prioritize and schedule assigned tasks and duties
- Eager to support the team with a positive attitude
- Energetic, proactive, and decisive