Want to join our team?
We are looking for committed and passionate professionals with extensive Revit modeling and project coordination experience to become BIM design specialists at Voyansi!
In Arch we are a team of high-performance resources, we develop several activities within the field of architecture and design. Our members have multiple technical skills and flexibility to quickly comply with the various requirements of our clients and projects. Commitment and fellowship are fundamental values of all our arch team members.
Main job responsibilities:
- Develop BIM models and coordinate projects as assigned by your leader.
What will you do on a day to day basis:
- BIM Revit modeling LOD 200 & 300.
- Work in a 100% BIM environment.
- Regular communication with international clients.
- AutoCAD drafting.
- PDF to CAD/BIM conversion.
- Set documentation.
What you need to be successful:
- Architectural, Civil Engineering, or related degree.
- +3 years of professional experience with Revit with a focus on architecture projects.
- +5 years experience in AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of BIM projects documentation and set development experience.
- Professional level of communication in English.
- Fully committed and self-driven.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule assigned tasks and duties.
- Eager to support the team with a positive attitude and passion.
- Energetic, proactive, and resolute character.