Do you want to join our team?
The marketing team is looking for a new graphic designer. The position requires the capability to do the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. The graphic designer is the one to encourage branding use to all the Company, shape the visual aspects of websites, graphic content creation, product presentation slides, and more.
The graphics should capture the attention of those who see them, respect the branding guideline and communicate the right message. For this, the candidate requires to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you have the ability to communicate and work methodically as part of a team, it’s you whom we are looking for!
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Work alongside the team to develop projects.
- Work in Google Suite and be able to learn new software as needed.
- Conceptualize visuals based on the company requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas, develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software.
- Use branding guidelines appropriately.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Create content to be posted on different social media.
- Maintaining a strong grasp of current design and technology trends and styles.
- Maintain the company brand aesthetic and standards across all channels making sure it is consistent.
What do you need to be successful?
- Graphic Designer Degree
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven graphic designing experience of at least 1 year.
- High level of skill with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Creative Cloud, InDesign, and Photoshop
- English proficiency in both English and Spanish written communication
- A keen eye for aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet the deadline.