Come join our team!
Our software development team is hiring!
From Revit plugins to web applications, we're developing industry-leading technology to solve problems of all sizes. Join this new career path in Voyansi, if you have the ability for fast learning and are deeply interested in software, this is your chance. This role is fully remote, but you must have the ability to legally work in Argentina or the United States. Read more to learn about joining our team!
What you will do
Design and develop software solutions to industry problems. Alongside a team of senior developers, you will leverage popular libraries, frameworks, and technologies to develop automation, design products, and implement process improvements.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (Architecture, Civil Engineering appreciated).
- +2 Years of experience in software development, automation, and building information management.
- Familiarity with development methodologies (Git, Continuous Integration) and the aptitude to learn fast.
- Enjoys solving problems and automating day-to-day tasks.
- Fluent English, team player with great communication and creativity skill.
- Contribute to design, implementation, and deployment of plugins, automations, integrations, and applications.
- Lead development on one or more of the following projects: C# plugin for Autodesk Revit, Grasshopper script to automate design logic, web application to interact with live data.
- Apply core engineering principles to ensure stability, maintainability, and performance across a variety of platforms.
- Apply core design principles to ensure quality, usability, and conciseness.
- Ensure our customer's success by participating in meetings, contributing to support forums and identifying issues and resolutions.
- Be a subject matter expert and teacher to the team.
- Maintain our ethos that everyone should learn to code, and be an ambassador for the department and industry.